- Distinguished Alumni
- Distinguished Service
The objective of these awards is to give appropriate recognition to a graduate of Olympia High School whose career has given outstanding service or achievement to the local, national or international community.
Criteria for the Distinguished Alumni Award
- Must be a graduate of OHS
- Eligibility begins in 11th year following nominee’s graduation
- Nominee must be of good character and have demonstrated commendable citizenship both during high school and after graduation
- Nominee may be selected posthumously
Criteria for Distinguished Service Award selections are for an individual who did not graduate from OHS but has demonstrated outstanding service to the school.
Hall of Fame Committee Members:
William Curtis ’62, Chairman
Charlie Kirry ’87, ex officio member
Candy DuMars ’62
Mike Hannan ’62
Nominations for these awards should be sent to the Hall of Fame Committee with the following information:
- Name of person being nominated and year of graduation
- Current address (if living)
- Current telephone number and email address (if applicable)
- Full explanation of why this person is being nominated
- Name, address and telephone number of the person submitting the nomination.
Send this information to: Committee Chair Bill Curtis at: email@example.com
Hall of Fame
Those inducted into the OHS Hall of Fame have their plaques displayed at Olympia High School in the main hallway outside the Administration Office.
Click here to view Hall of Fame Members